What can I do to get help with my self & my relationship?

The first step entails making an appointment with your general physician. This allows you to rule out any biological causes such as medication side-effects, hormone imbalance, and circulatory problems.

The next step is to go see a mental health professional that specializes in relational and sexual issues. For more information or to make an appointment you can email me at Lisa@DrLisaPaz.com.